
When I asked to take P. Bibby's picture, she ran over to stand by her marble race and said "cheese!" Unfortunately it is hard to capture her smile because our camera is a little slow and she is very fast. She is in love with the marble race and has taken it over from Little Dude. Lately this little girl has learned the power of 'mine' and even made her big brother cry the other day by taking his book and proclaiming "me book" "mine" "me penguin book". I had to explain to him that his sister's declarations did not actually make it her book. She is quite a little chatterbox lately and a great copycat. Her older siblings love to teach her new things to say; however, it is the spontaneous ones I love the best, like "kiss" when I'm leaving for work or "tanks" when you hand her things. She still loves to eat and is generally a good sleeper. So far this winter we've also been in good health too (knock on wood) and we've only had one ear infection that cleared up well with some antibiotics. In this picture her face was looking particularly red and chapped, but we went and bought some ointment and it is feeling a lot better. If I forget to put it on, she will look up at her dresser and say "keem, face!" This year was a fun year for Christmas and P.Bibby learned many new words: tree, star, santa hat, candy cane (her favorite), baby Jesus, donkey, and lights. She is a sweet, happy little girl and we are all looking forward to celebrating her at her party next month! (To see how much she has grown up, check out
this post from last year. Now she has teeth and hair!)
No comments:
Post a Comment